Use our Aerospace Engineer CV example to get started with your job application.
The aerospace engineer is a more specialized field of aeronautic engineering that covers navigational sciences above the earth’s atmospheres and is involved in translating space vacuum travel studied in aerospace science into concrete engineering applications such as rockets and rocket-propelled ballistics and space travel. They are involved in a research team to understand and deploy special materials for sustaining high speed air and space travel beyond what is currently available commercially.
Have you ever thought about becoming an Aerospace Engineer? Your main jobs will be design, build and maintain planes, spacecraft and satellites. Starting salaries for Aerospace engineers are between £20,000 and 30,000 a year.
You will need to customise this example before using it for your application. Amend it as suitable before sending or submitting it for jobs.
One of the most important things when writing a CV is to make it spelling and grammatical mistakes free. In order to achieve that, get your CV proofread by someone professional or just a member of your family or friends.
Engineer CV Examples
- Desktop Support Engineer CV Example for Job Applications
- Cisco Network Engineer CV Example for Job Applications
- Java Software Engineer CV Example for Job Applications
- Manufacturing Engineer CV Example for Job Applications
- Test Engineer CV Example for Job Applications
- Marine Engineer CV Example for Job Applications
Aerospace Engineer CV Example
Mr. A. Employee
1, My House
I am looking for an opportunity to work with you on various aspects of aerospace engineering design and development. I’m quite confident that my work and experience with one of the largest and leading aerospace companies in the world can be useful to similar projects in the pipeline.
Career Experience/Job History
2020 – Present: Assistant Aerospace Engineer, Groupe Dassault,
- Perform a variety of engineering studies and work in designing, constructing, and testing in unconventional aircraft, rocket propulsion, missiles, and spacecraft.
- Conduct basic research with aerospace scientists in high speed high efficiency propulsion systems.
- Conduct applied research to evaluate suitability of synthetic materials and equipment to the design and manufacture of aircraft and space-borne vehicles.
- Recommend improvements in testing equipment and techniques.
- Maintain thorough records on all engineering blueprints for copyrighting and patent purposes.
2019 – Present : various in-house trainings, seminars and conference on aerospace design trends, competitor analysis and basic aerospace sciences
2015 – 2017: Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Engineering, University Technology de Belfort – Germany
Professional reference will be supplied upon request.