Have you always wanted to become an Air Traffic Controller? There are ways to start your career as an Air Traffic Controller and the good news is you don’t have to have a degree or previous experience.
Use our CV example to write your own or just apply for the latest jobs in Aviation.
The job calls for managing air traffic within the aerodrome vicinity of the airport as well as ensuring safe movement of air traffic between designated altitude sectors according to established air traffic policies and procedures. The air traffic controller is empowered to authorize take off and landings and basically control the movement of commercial airline flights in compliance with government regulations for the safety of passengers and optimum use of landing and airport resources.
Make sure that your CV has no spelling or grammatical mistakes.
Aviation CV Examples
- Airline Customer Services Manager CV Example for Job Applications
- Airline Reservation & Ticketing Clerk CV Example for Job Applications
- Airline Customer Relations Officer CV Example for Job Applications
- Aircraft Cargo Handling Supervisor CV Example for Job Applications
- Airline Flight Attendant CV Example for Job Applications
- Airline Flight Operations Manager CV Example for Job Applications
Air Traffic Controller CV Example
Mr. A. Employee
1, My House
With more than a decade in my present capacity as air controller in the Luton airport, I would like to express my intention to work with the country’s major international airport this time and offer my skills and expertise in the same position.
Work Experience / Job History
2021 – Present: Senor Air Controller, Luton Airport
- Manage the Luton aerodrome traffic to ensure safe flight and optimum resource utilization of the airport resources
- Mentor new hires in air traffic controlling.
- Comply with UK-CAA service bulletins and mandates.
- Participate in team building exercises and mandated regular physical and medical check-ups.
2018 – 2020: Air Traffic Services Assistant, Luton Airport
- Provide support for air traffic controllers
- Learn all that is needed to progress to air traffic controller position.
- Perform tasks as delegated by the lead air traffic controller.
2016 – 2018
Various certificated in-house training, National Air Traffic Control Services
2014 – 2016
Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Engineering, Leeds Metropolitan University
Professional reference will be supplied upon request.