Use our Airline Customer Services Manager CV example to apply for the latest job vacancies in Aviation.
Don’t forget to customise this example before sending it to the employers.
Part of the sales and marketing team is the customer loyalty program manager who is focused on implementing the reward schemes designed to hold and retain customer patronage. The job has emerged in various industries as a competitive ace but none more mature as in the airline industry. You have frequent flyer programs that have accumulated miles for the repeat travellers and an airline customer loyalty program manager administers the program in a win-win situation for the airline.
Writing a CV without spelling or grammatical mistakes is essential as the employers will fail you if they see any mistakes.
Aviation CV Examples
- Airline Customer Services Manager CV Example for Job Applications
- Airline Reservation & Ticketing Clerk CV Example for Job Applications
- Airline Customer Relations Officer CV Example for Job Applications
- Aircraft Cargo Handling Supervisor CV Example for Job Applications
- Airline Flight Attendant CV Example for Job Applications
- Airline Flight Operations Manager CV Example for Job Applications
Airline Customer Services Manager CV Example
Mr. A. Employee
1, My House
As an airline loyalty program manager, I supervise a team of program officers who coordinate with sales personnel in the administration of frequent flyer benefits when called for. I would like to offer my experience and knowledge in bringing a customer loyalty program management to contributing immensely to the revenue goals of a company.
Work Experience / Job History
2021 – Present: Program Manager, Executive Club, British Airways
- Monitor and provide regular fulfilment reports on outstanding mileage versus availed mileage credits to management.
- Coordinate with sales and marketing on program success in the markets the airline serves.
- Create seasonal trending profiles on consumption of program benefits
- Supervise and mentor a team of program officers to ensure peak performance
- Review and revise program details and customer benefits as required for each market segments to ensure optimum market patronage.
2016 – 2018: Airline Reservation Supervisor, British Airways
- Ensure airline services are made available to travel agents at all times
- Coordinate with frequent flyer program office to validate mileage claims
2014 – 2016: Bachelor of Arts in Management, Swansea Institute of Higher Education, Wales
Professional reference will be supplied upon request.
How to create an Aviation CV
Aviation CV is created for the aviation field. The Aviation CV needs to have a strong and potential knowledge and experience base to grab the job. Experience is a must for applying in this field.
Aviation CV should include the experience and the qualifications of the applicant. Apart from that, the key skills and achievements in the field play a vital role in determining the job. Aviation CVs need to be impressive and strong. The core importance of your Aviation CV should be to get you an interview and perhaps a job if you successfully wow your potential employers.
There are a couple of things that prospective aviation employers’ look for and it is important to include these details in your CV. These include your image details and public relations ability to show whether you fit their employee profile. A professional profile in your CV shows your accomplishments while working in the aviation industry such as the responsibilities you handled, how long your term was and any honors you received in the aviation industry. Your aviation CV should market you for the job position you want by familiarizing the employer with who you are and what you have to offer.