Use our Flight Attendant CV example to apply for the latest jobs or write your own CV.
Don’t forget to customise this example if you are going to use it for your job applications.
Being able to serve airline passengers while at cruising altitude to ensure their safety and comfort is the main task of airline flight attendants, often referred to as airline stewards and stewardesses. They are expected to know how to serve the proper meals as prescribed for first, business and economy classes provide hand carry stowage assistance and perform safety demonstrations. International attendants may also be tasked to perform inflight duty free sales.
Your CV must be spelling and grammatical mistakes free otherwise your applications will be failed.
Aviation CV Examples
- Airline Customer Services Manager CV Example for Job Applications
- Airline Reservation & Ticketing Clerk CV Example for Job Applications
- Airline Customer Relations Officer CV Example for Job Applications
- Aircraft Cargo Handling Supervisor CV Example for Job Applications
- Airline Flight Attendant CV Example for Job Applications
- Airline Flight Operations Manager CV Example for Job Applications
Airline Flight Attendant CV Example
Mr. A. Employee
1, My House
I am delighted to take this opportunity to apply as a flight attendant in one of the largest airlines in the world. I’ve had the best three years of my life as one but because I’ll be relocating soon to London, I prefer to have the crewing office closer to home. I believe I have what it takes to part of your team.
Work Experience / Job History
2021 – Present : Flight Attendant, Singapore Airlines
- Ensure the utmost comfort of passengers in a flight by providing the on board amenities prescribed for each class of services.
- Always remain in the best of health and shape by retaining the body dimensions you were hired with.
- Comply with all US-FAA safety regulations as may be issued by the crewing management on a regular basis.
- Treat the airline flight attendant uniform with the utmost respect as they represent the company identity in the minds of the passenger
2017 – 2019
In house training on flight safety, swimming and survival courses
2015 – 2017
Bachelor of Arts in Advertising, (undergraduate) Trinity College, Oxford
Professional reference will be supplied upon request.