Use our Airline Flight Operations Manager CV Example if you are going to apply for the latest jobs.
You will need to customise this example before using it for your job applications.
The job calls for ensuring smooth airline operations by implementing the flight schedules as determined by the marketing department. This involves assigning the required aircraft as they become available after routine checks and slotted on flight schedules as they fall due within the day. The work involves juggling airline fleet resources with schedules that passengers expect when they reach the airport and requires extensive coordination between the aircraft maintenance, catering, crewing, cargo and airport operations for the airline.
Recruiters will fail you if they spot any spelling or grammatical mistakes.
Aviation CV Examples
- Airline Customer Services Manager CV Example for Job Applications
- Airline Reservation & Ticketing Clerk CV Example for Job Applications
- Airline Customer Relations Officer CV Example for Job Applications
- Aircraft Cargo Handling Supervisor CV Example for Job Applications
- Airline Flight Attendant CV Example for Job Applications
- Airline Flight Operations Manager CV Example for Job Applications
Airline Flight Operations Manager CV Example
Mr. A. Employee
1, My House
I have been a Flight Operations Manager for the last 6 years in one of the largest airlines in the world and would like to take things a little lighter this time. I do look forward to this opportunity to be able to work with a smaller commuter airline like your company and apply by skill and expertise in managing your airline operations at the core of managing its recourse to observe flight schedules.
Work Experience / Job History
2021 – Present: Flight Operations Manager : British Airways
- Make tactical decisions on deploying which aircraft into the appropriate schedules as they become available to ensure schedule integrity.
- Provide advisory to airport, cargo, catering and crewing departments in case of flight disruption due to aircraft unavailability
- Learn the use of the automated flight operations systems.
2018 – 2020 : Airport Station Control Officer : British Airways
Manage airline resources at the airport to ensure seamless passenger and baggage check-in, pre-departure services, boarding control and gate management, cargo handling and flight dispatch.
2020 – Present
Various in-house training on airline operations and flight safety courses,
2016 – 2018
Bachelor of Science in Psychology, St. John’s College, Oxford.
Professional reference will be supplied upon request.