Use our Audio Engineer CV example to get started with your job application or just to update your CV.
Have you ever thought about becoming an Audio Engineer? There are many ways to become an Audio Engineer and one of them is to study towards engineering. Some of the engineering degrees would let you get into Audio engineering.
– Job market is tougher than ever before thanks to the pandemic we are going through. Your CV must not contain any spelling and grammatical mistakes. Recruiters have zero tolerance towards writing mistakes within your CV. Get your CV proof read by one of your friends or family members who are good at spotting mistakes.
– Keep your CV maximum 1 page. Employers won’t read most of it anyway. They are mostly interested in your relevant work history and skills.
– Design has no effect on recruiters decision so do not waste time on making your CV beautiful as it’s not necessary.
– Take advantage of free CV examples online however do not use them as they are. Customise them before using for your job applications.
Engineer CV Examples
Audio engineering or Sound Engineering is a profession dealing with the recording and reproducing sounds technically or through electronic means. An audio engineer with the help of technical devices or mixing and electronic instruments produces developed and formatted sounds which create a newer version of sounds to be used in recording and songs.
The audio engineer mainly operates equipment and instruments to record, to mix, synchronize, to reproduce music, sound effects etc.
Audio Engineer CV Example
Mr. A. Employee
1, My House
Want to work in the recording industry as a sound engineer with my experience of broadcasting, mixing and integrated recording skills. Looking for a good position where I can develop my skills and capabilities. I possess good knowledge of mixing and producing effects in the transformation of sounds. I can use recording techniques effectively and prepare sound mixing equipment effectively.
Career Experience / Job History
2019 – 2021: Wave Productions Ltd, Sound Engineering
- Responsible for maintenance of the recording and mixing equipment.
- Responsible for recording sounds and voice overs using required equipment.
- Responsible for setting up operating and maintaining equipment that regulates the clarity and ranges of sounds.
2020 – Present: Sound Drive Company, Audio Engineer
- Done recording of music verses for films and soaps
- Responsible for keeping record of new and old equipment.
- Responsible for operating machines and equipment to record, synchronize, or mix sounds.
2017 – 2019
Diploma in Sound Mixing and Management, Sound Studio
Bachelor of Engineering, Engineering College.
Hobbies: Reading, Music, Networking
Professional reference will be provided upon request.