Use this example CV if you are going to apply for an Auto Mechanic job in the UK.
An auto mechanic is a person who specializes in automobile maintenance, repair, and sometimes modification. It is a field where the persons would have to foresee the working mechanism of the vehicle.
The person has to ensure the smooth running of the vehicle. In short, the vehicle engine and the mechanism is what are related to the Automobile Mechanic.
You will have to customise this example if you are going to use for your job applications.
Automobile Industry CV Examples
Automobile Mechanic CV Example
Mr. A. Employee
1, My House
I am looking for a good position as an automobile mechanic where I can develop my capabilities and also work efficiently. I prove myself efficient in managing the automotive repair workings and fixing any specified aspect about the vehicle. I also have a good knowledge base of the automobile and can maintain effective relations with the customers through my cordial nature. I also possess skills in effectively using power tools, machine tools, welding tools, etc for work.
2021 – Present: Fast Street Motors, Automobile Engine Mechanic
- Scrutinised engines, transmissions, and other parts using hand developed tools to inspect parts for wear.
- Repaired and replaced ineffective parts and spares.
- Conducted inspections on vehicles.
2020 – 2021: Track start Corporations, Diesel Engine Mechanic
- Conducted sessions with the customers in regard to the vehicle maintenance.
- Kept records of servicing sessions and referred to the manufacturing company regarding manufacturing faults.
- Checked for worn out parts and simultaneous fix them.
2018 – 2020
Vocational Degree in Diesel Mechanic’s School, Motor Management School
2016 – 2018
Bachelors in Science (Physics), University
Professional references available upon request.