If you are going to build a career in Banking then check out these job titles and CV Examples.
Don’t forget to customise these examples before sending them to the employers.
The Banking sector includes various fields like managerial, clerical, administrative etc and various fields like loans, accounts, transactions etc. the Banking CV requires the applicant to have knowledge on every aspect of the banking institution. He has to have a little bit of knowledge on every aspect but thorough specialized knowledge on his own field.
The person should also have certain qualities like good inter-personal skills, leadership, persuasiveness, integrity, adaptability and business awareness.
You should also get your writing checked for spelling and grammatical mistakes.
Banking CV Examples
Banking CV Example
Mr. A. Employee
1, My House
I prove myself to be effective in handling various types of banking activities like advising customers on business and personal finance, authorising loans and overdrafts within bank’s guidelines, developing contacts with the local community and businesses.
2020 – 2022: Investment Banking Senior Analyst, Bank of America, Georgia.
- Developed financial models and conducted cutting edged transactions by providing them newer established norms.
- Developed banking priorities and improved banking relations with companies’ users.
2021 – Present: Assistant Cash Officer, Bank of Karnataka, India.
- Assisted cash transfer centenaries in depositing cash to the various cash Atm’s.
- Assisted in loan providing and account formations of the clients.
- Played a senior position in recruiting new staff and in developing them as team pattern banking.
2018 – 2020: B.Com, Shreeram College of Commerce, Delhi
2017 – 2018: M.Com, Delhi college of Commerce, Delhi
Reading, Gaming, Music
References: Available on request.