Use our Banking Executive CV example if you are going to apply for the latest jobs in Banking.
The Banking executives are people working in banking sector either in the private, corporate or investment banking. The duties involve transfer, borrowing and lending of money to customers. The customers in banking include regular people to companies having to deal with transactions with the bank.
A banking executive should have thorough knowledge of the working systems of the bank and its institutions.
Don’t forget to get your CV checked for spellings and grammatical errors.
Banking CV Examples
Banking Executive CV Example
Mr. A. Employee
1, My House
I have a good knowledge base of bank and its activities. Apart from that, I prove myself to be effective in handling other types of banking activities like handling transactions, mortgages and effective loans of the customers and maintaining records of the bank. I possess good communication skills and a well natured personality to deal with customers. I also have good knowledge about the economic scenario of the bank.
2021 – 2022: Riley’s Bank, Banking Executive
- Conducted training programmes for the new recruited staff to help them cope up with the banking activities.
- Assisted customers and clients by keeping good relations with them and helping them in their transactions.
- Updated customers about the new plans and policies introduced by the bank.
2020- Present: Assistant Cash Officer, Bank of Karnataka, India.
- Handled loans of the clients.
- Assisted in recruiting new staff and in training them
- Educational Qualifications:
2019 – 2021: B.Com, Finance, Stanley Commerce College.
2017 – 2019: M.Com, Finance, Stanley Commerce College.
Hobbies: Reading, Traveling,
References: Available on request.