Use our Civil Engineer CV Example if you are going to apply for a job as Civil Engineer.
Engineering as a profession includes the application of scientific and mathematical techniques and knowledge to construct structures, buildings, machines and devices etc that collaborate with the needs of the society.
Civil engineers are the link between the engineers, clientele and the management. They work on the field of construction of roads, rails, bridges, dams etc. They prepare reports, proposals, worksheets etc. The duties of a civil engineer include designing structures that are safe and up to code. They maintain the efficiency, maintenance of the construction while designing it.
Engineering CV Examples
- Desktop Support Engineer CV Example for Job Applications
- Cisco Network Engineer CV Example for Job Applications
- Java Software Engineer CV Example for Job Applications
- Manufacturing Engineer CV Example for Job Applications
- Test Engineer CV Example for Job Applications
- Marine Engineer CV Example for Job Applications
Civil Engineer CV Example
Mr. A. Employee
1, My House
I am seeking a strong and challenging position in the field of civil engineering where I can take up more diverse and successful projects. I possess effective management and organizational skills to manage the team as a supervising engineer. I am an efficient, hard working professional and capable of working in flexible situations.
2000-2005: Presley Inc., Senior Civil Engineer
- Responsible for overlooking the effective completion of construction projects and working conditions.
- Using effective engineering tools and machinery, assisted junior colleagues in their work and scrutinised their capabilities.
2005-Present: Adriana Company, Civil Engineer
- Prepared reports and blueprints for the construction projects.
- Prepared reports on the working schedules and conditions.
- Worked as a project supervisor accessing the working patterns of the workmen.
2020 – 2021
Bachelor of Engineering, Civil Engineering College.
2018 – 2020
M. Tech, Civil Engineering College.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.
- Your CV must be grammatical and spelling mistakes free. In order to make sure of that you can ask your friends or family members to check your writing for you.
- You don’t have to use the same CV for each job application. You need to write a CV which is relevant to the job you are applying for. Relevant job history, skills and education are important when it’s come to job applications.
- Your CV needs to be plain. Design is not important at all and fancy design wouldn’t impress anyone. The content is the one that is most valuable.
- Keep your CV one page only if you can. Recruiters and employers won’t read long CVs and covering letters especially when they receive thousands of applications.