If you are organised and accurate and enjoy organising an office and paperwork then this could be the role for you. You will need to have good computer skills and excellent communication skills to perform this role well.
You will need to be able to multi task and deal with many different things at once.
If you are looking to update your CV and want some information as a guide please see below:
CV Example: Office Administrator
I am a very organized person who enjoys making sure that jobs get done in a timely and efficient manner. I enjoy working in a busy office environment making sure that the office runs effectively and the work gets completed on time.
I am an excellent communicator and have had experience of dealing with people up to Senior Management level. On occasion I have been required to take minutes for board meetings which require great detail and accuracy.
I am self motivated and spend a great deal of time working on projects on my own initiative, however I also work as part of a bigger team and I enjoy the balance of this. I can plan my time effectively and like to manage my list of tasks ensuring that each job gets completed on time.
Date to Date or To Date – Office Administrator – Where?
In my role as Office Administrator, I work in a busy office environment, ensuring that the office runs smoothly and efficiently. My day to day responsibilities include:
- Meeting and Greeting visitors to our team and ensuring they are signed in and out
- Answering the telephone and dealing with queries or passing on calls
- Typing up documents/letters/spreadsheets using Excel
- Ensuring the office has enough stationery, order as needed
- Dealing with post and passing onto the relevant Managers
- Ensuring the photocopier and other equipment has been serviced and fully working at all times
- Ensuring the office is kept clean and tidy in line with the clean desk policy
- Taking minutes for meetings as required
- Supervising the reception area and staff
- Organising the cleaning staff and ensuring the kitchen area is kept tidy.
School, College, University – any qualification details and where.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Computer skills – MS Office, Excel???
Any training such as Time Management?
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
What do you like to do outside of work?