Executive Driver CV example can be used to write your own CV or apply for the latest jobs in the UK.
The tasks and responsibilities of an executive driver is to make sure that proper maintaining of luxury vehicles are always done, and should always have a pleasing personality and a courteous attitude towards executives and high rollers. Safety should also be the main focus as the duty of an executive driver is to safely transport businessmen, CEO’s, directors and VIP’s. One should always conduct before and after transfer inspections of the vehicle to avoid having certain issues and problems during the passenger’s travel. Also, one should be perfectly knowledgeable in reading maps and GPS navigators, and apart from that he should always have a good photographic memory to avoid getting lost and prolonging the travel time of the passenger.
Customise this example CV if you are going to use it for your job applications.
Automobile Industry CV Examples
- Heavy Equipment Operator CV Example for Job Applications
- Parts Advisor – Analyst CV Example for Job Applications
- Senior Machinery Specialist CV Example for Job Applications
- Auto Electrician CV Example for Job Applications
- Auto Technician CV Example for Job Applications
- Executive Driver CV Example for Job Applications
Executive Driver CV Example
Mr. A. Employee
1, My House
My objective is to be able to use my driving skills for executive and VIP passengers, and to make sure that I only provide safety navigation and defensive driving. I am capable of multi tasking even when driving, I can locate destinations from reading maps whilst driving safely. I believe that safety and security are the two key reasons why people hire executive drivers in the first place, and with my 3 years of experience as being a private driver I can assure anybody that their travel is safe and sound.
2021 – 2022: Mr. & Mrs. Lowell, Family Driver
- Provided daily transporting for the family
- Maintained the vehicle with proper cleaning and regular check ups
2009-2011: One Resorts Intl., Executive Driver
- Transported VIP guests of the hotel to their designated places
- Maintained proper driving and safety measures
- Provided daily reports of guests transported to the manager
2019 – 2020: Secondary Education, St. Mary of the Woods, London
2017 – 2019: Full Course on Safety Driving, ABE Driving Academy
Race and sports cars
Eat out during weekends
References: Available upon request.