November 15, 2019, 05:25:51 am

News:

Welcome to UK's No:1 Job Seekers Forum

register your CV

Receptionist CV Examples

Started by Job Hunter, February 28, 2012, 10:19:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Job Hunter

February 28, 2012, 10:19:45 pm Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 06:15:41 pm by Job Hunter Reason: 2020

If you are going to apply for a Receptionist job then you will need a CV that works! Here is an example CV for you to write your own!

Receptionist CV Example

[Type the date]
[Type your name]
[Type your phone number]
[Type your e-mail]
[Type your address]
[Type your website]

Personal Summary

Highly organized and well-presented experienced Receptionist able to work effectively under pressure.  Consistently accurate and reliable with an excellent ability to deal with clients both in face-to-face situations and over the telephone.

Work Experience

Receptionist - Apr-11 - Present
Hotel | Exeter
Effectively dealing with all duties relating to the reception desk.  Working in a team to ensure the continued smooth running of the Hotel.

Duties:

·        Receiving and attending to clients queries on a daily basis
·        Assisting with the allocation of rooms
·        Ensuring the highest standards of customer service

Key Skills

·        Able to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels
·        Work proficiently both as part of a team and individually

Education

Pitman Training
2019 | Receptionist Diploma
Secondary School
2005 - 2010| GCSEs
English (A) English Lit (C) Geography (B) Maths (C) Double Science (CC) Art (B)

References

Available upon request

Receptionist CV Example 2

Hotel Receptionist CV Examples - Template
Your name -tel number
1 Job Hunter Way, Employmentville, UK. EM1 5LO

Your email address here

Professional Profile

I am a presentable and helpful Hotel Receptionist. I love to meet and greet the guests, offer advice and tips about where to visit and how to get the most out of their stay. I love to speak with guests before arrival and take bookings, and also love to take bookings for special events such as weddings and advise on options available.

• Presentable.
  • Sensible and practical.
  • Approachable and Friendly.
  • Focussed and attentive.
  • Highly organised.
  • Confident.
  • Friendly.
  • Flexible.
  • Adaptable.

Professional Qualifications.

BTEC in Guest Services and Hospitality.

Work History

January 2019 - Present
Hotel Receptionist, Harrington's, London

Working in this small local 30 bed hotel as a receptionist saw me manning a front desk during my shift, to be a point of contact for guests. I would take check in details and issue keys. I would answer the phone and advise guests on availability and suitability, and take bookings. I would also arrange wake up calls for guests.

January 2008- January 2010

Hotel Receptionist, Derby Hall, London.
As a Hotel Receptionist in this large Country house hotel it was my job to ensure that all guests were greeted in the correct manner. I would take safety deposits, and also handle any issues or enquiries the guests might have. I would give keys to the relevant guests, and handle check outs.

January 2007 - January 2008
Hotel Receptionist, Boulevard Bay Hotel, London

Working for this busy city hotel it was my duty as receptionist to greet all guests on arrival, and allocate them their rooms. I would often have to arrange parking facilities for them, or arrange transport for them, as we catered for business persons primarily. I would also be responsible for the booking of the conference rooms, bridal suites and banqueting rooms. I would have to arrange Wi-Fi access and other sundry items for certain guests.

Education

GCSE 10xA Grades including English, Maths and Science.
Londonberry Comprehensive School
London

References

References are available on request, or in writing to the above previous employers.

Kasey89

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:

Shortcuts: ALT+S save/post or ALT+P preview