December 10, 2019, 05:06:12 pm

News:

Welcome to UK's No:1 Job Seekers Forum

register your CV

Sports Direct Job Application Form

Started by Job Hunter, December 10, 2009, 11:00:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

shane narainen

my name is shane and am 16 years old i live in crawley and the reason i want to work is because im bored at home doing nothing it would be really amazing if i can get a job in sport direct that will be great thanks

Kayley-ann Robinson

I would like this job because i would like to try different things and this is what im looking for, im always smiling and very happy to help costumers

Zaiin

hello im interested in this job please could i get a application form

Jamie W

I am 15 years old and turning 16 in less than a month. I am currently looking for a job but don't know where to look. What age would i have to be to apply for a job at sports direct?

Charlotte piner

Please could I have an application form of you please

Charlotte piner

Hello I'm looking for a part time job I'm 18 years old please could you send me an application form please

Miss Emma Philp

Hello my name is emma philp. I'm looking for possibly part time/full time job if you have position available. Could u possibly send me an application forms that would be greatful. Thank you

annabel inskip

hi my name is Annabel I am 16 years old. I am trying to get a partime or a full time job at the  weekend  I am sweet lovely. have special needs really would like to help you!  from Annabel

MissBeth

I am 15 turning 16 in May 2017, I am interested in a job at Sports Direct, but am wondering if I would be able to get this job. I am very eager to get a job to help my family out a little, please write back soon.

billjohnson

Do they do staff discount? what is the pay like?

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:

Shortcuts: ALT+S save/post or ALT+P preview