December 07, 2019, 08:19:41 pm

News:

Welcome to UK's No:1 Job Seekers Forum

register your CV

Follow Up Letter Example

Started by Job Hunter, January 20, 2013, 01:42:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Job Hunter

January 20, 2013, 01:42:47 pm Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 12:47:25 pm by Learnist Careers

Follow Up Letter Example

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am just writing to confirm you received my application which I submitted in regards to the position of (Insert job title) as advertised (insert where you saw the vacancy). I applied via (insert method of application)

I hope my application has stood out from the others and that you agree I am well qualified and experienced for the role. I thought I was particularly suitable for this position due to (insert one of your skills or experience points here to make your CV worth looking for. EG if it is a Cash Handling job you could say 'My excellent Mathematical skills')

Please don't hesitate to contact me should you require any clarification of anything on my CV or application or would like to discuss my suitability. I am available for an interview at any time to suit.

Many Thanks,

Name.

See also:

Example follow up letter example.

Jessica Mayer

thank you for the sample. can you provide some more examples?

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:

Shortcuts: ALT+S save/post or ALT+P preview