What does a Manufacturing Engineer do?
A manufacturing engineer is an engineer whose job is to plan, design, create and set up manufacturing processes. Manufacturing engineers are generally required in manufacturing industries such as food, drink, oil and plastics etc. A manufacturing engineer needs to be analytical in thinking and must have a creative mind. In order to be employed as a manufacturing engineer, one has to frame an impressive and well detailed resume. The resume must consist of all the details of the candidate’s skills and qualifications. A sample of a manufacturing engineer CV example has been given below for reference purpose.
Manufacturing Engineer CV Example
Statement of Purpose
Looking for the job position of a manufacturing engineer in a plastic manufacturing company where my exceptional engineering skills and experience will be well utilised and appreciated.
Skills and Areas of Expertise
- Creative thinking and strong analytical skills
- Exceptional knowledge of the entire manufacturing process and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Possess excellent technical and computer skills.
- Good with mechanical engineering and chemical engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from City University, London in the year 2013
- Master’s degree in mechanical engineering from Reading University, Reading in the year 2015
- Pursued foundation in technology in the year in the year 2016
Jan 2015 – Jan 206: I worked as a manufacturing engineer at Billy and Jane Corporation for a period of 2 years.
Feb 2016 – Feb 2018: Worked as a senior manufacturing process engineer at Greg Plastics for 3 years and gained tremendous experience and exposure of manufacturing plastic procedures.
Since March 2021 – Present: Working as a team leader and project head of the manufacturing division at Mathew Foods.
Available on request.