You can use our CV Example to get started with your job applications or just to update your CV.
Mechanical engineer is a professional who implements principles and elements of physics and science to design and manufacture mechanical systems and equipment. A mechanical engineer analyses the working of machines and mechanical systems, construction of machines and machinery tools.
Mechanical engineers design and develop machines and other mechanical devices. They construct generators, power machines and engines. Mechanical engineers also design tools that other engineers need for their work.
Engineer CV Examples
- Desktop Support Engineer CV Example for Job Applications
- Cisco Network Engineer CV Example for Job Applications
- Java Software Engineer CV Example for Job Applications
- Manufacturing Engineer CV Example for Job Applications
- Test Engineer CV Example for Job Applications
- Marine Engineer CV Example for Job Applications
Mechanical Engineer CV Example
Mr. A. Employee
1, My House
I am seeking a good position in this field where manufacturing of mechanical equipment can be handled. I possess a creative mind with a responsibility towards the company and am efficient, hard working and capable of working in flexible time frames. I also possess a good personality and maintain cordial relations with fellow colleagues.
2019 – 2021 : Force Company, Senior Mechanical Engineer
Proficient in using computer and their applications to create blueprints and designs of mechanical equipment.
Efficient in manufacturing equipment and machineries.
2021 – Present: Jupiter Company Ltd, Mechanical Engineer
Responsible for developing machines and systems and developing damaged ones.
Responsible for designing of plastic part in concept development, presentation preparation and product strategy etc
2019 – 2020
MS, Mechanical Engineering, Dorsey College
2017 – 2019
Diploma in Mechanical Analysis, Dorsey College.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.
– Many employers still want you to upload your CV during the job applications online so make sure that you have a copy of your CV on your PC or phone.
– Don’t waste time designing your CV as it doesn’t matter at all. What’s important is your content.
– One page CVs are ideal. Keep it nice and short.
– Spelling and grammatical mistakes will risk your CV to be failed on the Application Tracking Systems. Take some extra time to re-read your writing to make sure that your CV is error free.