You can use this CV example to apply for the latest job vacancies as a Powerplant Mechanic and Aircraft Engine Specialist.
You will need to customise this example before using it for your job applications.
Depending on your training and rating, the job calls for the repair, testing and overhaul of aircraft engines to restore good as new operating condition helicopter engine mechanics. The work may often require government security clearance along with the necessary licensing and rating. It’s a teamwork initiative often entailing anywhere from 5 to 12 engine mechanics to overhaul and repair as each would have the training to specific engine parts and function.
You will need to get your CV checked by your friends or family in order to make sure that your CV has no spelling or grammatical mistakes.
Aviation CV Examples
Aircraft Engine Specialist / Powerplant Mechanic CV Example
Mr. A. Employee
1, My House
I am grateful to get this opportunity to apply for a position as an Engine Mechanic and be a part of your aircraft maintenance team. I’ve had a 6-year stint with one of the more successful airlines in the industry in the same capacity repairing their CFM engines on their Airbus and Boeing fleet. With my skill and expertise, I am sure I can just as easily learn to handle other engine types for any of the fleet you are currently using.
Work Experience / Job History
2021 – Present : Aircraft Engine Mechanic, Easy Jet Airways Co., LTD
- Test, repair and perform partial overhaul on the fan system for the CFM56-5B engines on the Airbus A319 engines in 2008.
- Perform test and repair of CFM engines on the Boeing B737-300 and 700 series since 2006.
- Ensure that all tools and equipment are properly maintained and stored
- Ensure strict compliance with repair and overhaul manual and service bulletins issued by manufacturers.
- Participate in team building exercises
2017 – 2020
Bachelor of Science in Aeronautic Engineering, Imperial College, London
Professional reference will be supplied upon request.