You can use our Retail Buyer CV example to get started with your job application. Retail buyer is the person who decides which products the store should buy and put them on shelves to sale. The Retail buyer must be aware of all available products in the market and must be capable of choosing the best product at a best price. Choosing the wrong product can affect the reputation of the store. A Retail Buyer is expected to have strong relationships with sellers in the market.
Writing a CV with spelling and grammatical mistakes can cost you a job so it’s best to get your writing proofread before doing anything else.
Never use a free CV template you found online. You must customise this example as much as you can. You should add and remove things and write your own personal profile.
Writing a long CV has no advantages and in fact it can hinder your chances of securing an interview.
- Store Manager CV Example for Job Applications
- Retail CV Example for Job Applications
- How to Write Your First CV: Example CV Posted!
- IT Technician CV Example and Template
- IT System Administrator CV Example and Template
- IT Project Manager CV Example and Template
Retail Buyer CV Format
1, My House
Career Objective: To work with a retail shop where I can be one of the factors of improvements in growth by my dealing skills and dedicated work.
Professional Work Experience:
2019 – Present: Retail Buyer
[ADD YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES]
2018 – 2019: Reliance Fresh (general store): I have worked as retail buyer for grocery department. My job included purchasing different food products including different candies to sauces and breads to instant food maker packs. Purchasing different soaps, shampoos and beauty products also lied under my working area. All things need to up to date and I was never failed to satisfy a boom of new flavors in food products
Retail Buyer Objectives:
- To determine the purchasing stock of every product by forecasting demand.
- To remain updated with newly arrived products in the market and their demands.
- To keep enough stocks so that no customer returns with empty hands because of no stocks.
- To improve relations with sellers in the market.
2006-2008: MBA in Retail Industry, London School of Economics, London.
My article on “forecasting the business products” was published in well known “Market Plus” magazine.
- Bicycle Riding and racing
How to use this CV
Download this CV to your computer. Save it to your email account as well in case you would apply for the jobs from your smartphone. Don’t forget to save your CV once you have done with editing.