Retail CVs should reflect what experience you hold in the retail industry that qualifies you for the position that you are currently applying for. The CV should also clearly state what your potential employer can expect from you should they decide to give you the job that you are applying for i.e. What do you have to offer that any other employee cannot offer.
Jobs that one may apply for using a retail CV include trader, retail manager, office manager, shift manager, store manager, salesperson, supervisor, product manager among others. A well written CV will help you to get a job in any of these fields. The CV that you prepare should not be general; it should reflect the job that you are applying for as well as the skills that you possess that will help you carry out that job effectively.
- Store Manager CV Example for Job Applications
- Retail CV Example for Job Applications
- How to Write Your First CV: Example CV Posted!
- IT Technician CV Example and Template
- IT System Administrator CV Example and Template
- IT Project Manager CV Example and Template
SAMPLE RETAIL CV FORMAT
3, Your House
Seeking a position in retail and wholesale where I can fully utilize skills and knowledge that I have already acquired and also learn new skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration at the University of Los Angeles, California (June 2002)
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing SA institute of Management 2014
- Diploma in Retail marketing School of professional studies 2016
- Certified as a professional by the association of Retailers and wholesalers.
September 2017 to date: Clear COM Traders
Position held: Retail Manager
Responsibilities: – Overall management of store
- Run day to day activities of the store
- Keep track of inventory and ensure that the store is fully stocked
- Manage junior employees and support staff
- Sign checks of employees
June 2016 to August 2017: Simba colt retailers
Position Held: Sales person
Responsibilities: – In charge of assigned inventor
- Selling of inventory to customers
- Establishing new markets for the company’s products
- Achieving sales quotas
- voted the sales person of the month in February 2018
- Member of the retailers and wholesalers association of SA
- Met sales required sales quotas since the beginning of employment
Activities and interests
- Enjoy swimming, playing basketball, traveling and meeting new people
- Reading motivational books
- Treasurer of the Anglican Church Youth group.