Use our Retail Sales Associates CV example to get started with your job application.
You must customise this example CV before sending it to the employers. Amend this example carefully before submitting it for the job vacancies.
Make sure that your CV has no spelling or grammatical mistakes. It would be best to get your CV proofread before doing anything else.
Relevancy is important. Keep your CV relevant to the job you are applying for as much as you can.
Generally Retail Sales Associate is responsible for selling products to customers. He has to scan products, make the totals of orders, cover the products, issue receipts, make changes as needed and handle exchanged products. He keeps contacts between the possible markets and customers. He also can work as a cashier.
- Store Manager CV Example for Job Applications
- Retail CV Example for Job Applications
- How to Write Your First CV: Example CV Posted!
- IT Technician CV Example and Template
- IT System Administrator CV Example and Template
- IT Project Manager CV Example and Template
Sample CV for Retail Sales Associate
1, My House
Looking for the position of Retail Sales Associate to work with a leading shop or company where I can use my experience to build up a strong relationship between customers and the firm.
Work Experience :
The Cygnus Retail Store, London, 2016-2019: Worked as Retail Sales Associate and handled countless number of customers to help them in buying the better product from the store. Also worked as cashier sometimes. Handled order and supply for the store for 5 months.
Retail Sales Associate’s Objectives :
- To help customers in purchasing the product.
- To handle gift department and house wares.
- To do analysis of past unpaid accounts and documented the new payment plans.
- To arrange some holiday encouragement gift plans to increase the sales.
- To do bookkeeping, recording of department, improve sales and business.
2013-2016: Bachelor of Commerce, University of Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire.
Won The Best Sales Associate of the Year Award at The Cygnus Retail Store, London in 2015.
- Commodity Trading
- Playing Chess
References : “upon request”
How to use this CV
First thing first. Copy this CV to your PC and paste it to your word processor preferably open office or Word then start editing it. You will need to remove and add things. Don’t forget to save your work once you have done editing. You should also save your CV to your email account as well in order to be able to apply for the jobs from your smartphone.